The U-Pick Orchard will open Saturday Aug 11th & Sunday Aug 12th, from 9 am - 4 pm, normal operations will be Fri, Sat, Sun, but early in the season (Aug) it may vary due to available fruit, check the website each week for hours.
Rules for the U-Pick
(1) Dogs are welcome but must be on a lease.
(2) Pick up after your dog.
(3) If you plan to purchase apples and press into cider, you must bring your own containers....a bushel is required to operate the press 1 bushel of apples will produce between 2.5 and 3 gallons of cider.
(4) Park at the back of the orchard, the hay wagon will pick you up from the parking area and take you to the starting point (country store)
(5) Have fun, its an orchard!
(6) Checks, cash and Credit cards are accepted
42135 County Road 43
Ault, Colorado 80610
The U-Pick Orchard is located on Weld Co Road 43, 3 miles north of HWY 14 and just north of Weld Co Roads 86 & 43, on the west side of the road.